Designed for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists who have a curiosity to develop a dynamic approach to their practice by assessing, observing and applying the latest sensory and motor techniques.
1. Enhance clinical effectiveness by learning how to apply the scientific information into sensory motor techniques
2. Learn techniques to integrate ocular motor skills in movements
3. Discover the role of optometrics in rehabilitation
4. Practical sessions – how to integrate clinically sensory, motor and ocular motor skills
5. The role of FES in sensory rehabilitation, specifically in the use of biofeedback
6. Understand the role of orthotics in optimising rehabilitation