We have written some questions & answers that our patients and our team thought maybe helpful for people who have recently been diagnosed with a condition and may require neuro physio (neurological physiotherapy). As every condition affects every person differently we have tried to provide a broad understanding but you can find out more about some of the conditions we treat on our conditions page by clicking here. Not every condition we treat is listed there so if you can not find the one that you have been diagnosed with please contact us and we will be able to provide you with more information. Hopefully you will find the questions & answers helpful and we will be adding more and more as soon as we can.
Questions & Answers
- What is neuro physiotherapy?
- Why do I need neuro physiotherapy?
- How does neuro physiotherapy help?
- My Child Needs a Neuro Assessment
- How does my child benefit from neuro physiotherapy?
- Are exercise good for neurological conditions?
- What can I do improve my balance?
- What is Coffin Lowry Syndrome?
- What is Prader-Willi Syndrome?
- What is Cerebral Palsy (CP)?
- Why does my child walk on his/her toes?