Neuro physiotherapy is a specialist branch of the physiotherapy profession. Neuro-physiotherapists have specialist knowledge and skills in assessing, treating and managing a variety of neurological conditions. Neuro-physiotherapy differs from other branches of physiotherapy by acknowledging the many ways in which the brain can influence movement. Treatment is based on the latest research evidence and aims to address the person as a whole (mind and body).
Questions & Answers
- What is neuro physiotherapy?
- Why do I need neuro physiotherapy?
- How does neuro physiotherapy help?
- My Child Needs a Neuro Assessment
- How does my child benefit from neuro physiotherapy?
- Are exercise good for neurological conditions?
- What can I do improve my balance?
- What is Coffin Lowry Syndrome?
- What is Prader-Willi Syndrome?
- What is Cerebral Palsy (CP)?
- Why does my child walk on his/her toes?