An experiential workshop translating cutting edge scientific evidence into clinical practice for PTs and OTs. Designed for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists who have the curiosity to develop a dynamic approach to their practice by integrating the latest scientific research into sensory and motor techniques.
For more information click on the image to enlarge the flyer
- Hear from leading experts about new and ongoing research on remyelination and neuroplasticity and what it means to you as a clinician
- Enhance clinical effectiveness by learning how to apply the scientific information into sensori-motor techniques
- Learn techniques to integrate FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation) protocols into your treatment sessions
- Discover how the role of language can increase the speed and efficiency of recovery
- Understand the role orthotics can play in optimizing rehabilitation