Following the success of this Master Class in 2017, we are delighted to join forces with a few more extremely knowledgeable experts and present an enhanced programme to you in November 2019.
Cerebellum’s role is by no means limited to motor control even though it is most commonly known for its role on regulating rate, rhythm, force and accuracy of movement. The aim of this Master Class is to further expand our knowledge on the varying roles of the Cerebellum such as its role in visual, cognition and speech & auditory processing & learn how to apply this knowledge in our everyday practice in neuro rehabilitation.
The master class fee is £360.00 including two day training and all refreshments (including lunch)
Apply now with a deposit of £100.00 if you wish to benefit from Early Bird Discount of £60.00 (Fee £300.00). Deadline for Early Bird is Aug 16th 2019.
- Prof Kamran Khodakhah
- Dr Nadia Cerminara University of Bristol
- Dr Riikka Mottonen University of Nottingham
- Dr Nicholas Holmes University of Nottingham
- Dr Erwin Van Wegen University of Amsterdam
- Mrs Farshideh Bondarenko Birkdale Neuro Rehab Centre